Saturday, August 12, 2017


Officially on FET day #3! Transfer is scheduled for FET day#16 (August 26th). I have now been on an injection called Lupron for 15 days and started estrogen 2 days ago.  I have both pills and patches of estrogen to take. I was so worried about the Lupron because I was told that I would have a pretty bad headache until I started the estrogen but I really only had a headache for 2-3 days and it was mild enough not to take medications. I was also supposed to have hot flashes which I did not have but ironically enough those started the last few days after starting the estrogen. The Lupron shots have been NOTHING! They don't hurt a bit unlike the blood thinner shots (Lovenox). My mood has been good! I HAVE been a little quicker to anger mostly at George for silly things but he has been a trooper and hasn't taken too much offense lol! I went in for an ultrasound and bloodwork 2 days ago and they were checking to make sure the lining of the uterus was thin and my estrogen was low. Everything looked great! My next check is Monday (FET day #5)! 8 days until the Progesterone shots and I am NOT looking forward to those! EEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment