Monday, March 13, 2017


DAY 4 of STIMS

 

Today was day 4 of stims and I had my morning ultrasound and blood work done (have to go in everyday for the next 7 days). I have 17 follicles developing so far and they are looking good! I have been instructed to continue my current dosage of meds and add a new shot that prevents you from ovulating too soon. Gah that's FOUR shots a day! 1 of them literally feels like you are stabbing yourself with a knife!  I'm still felling great! Slightly bloated and I have heard that gets worse but we will see.
 
Fertility facts: Women's fertility peaks in her mid 20s, begins declining at age 27, and nosedives around age 37! Men have a biological clock too! A British study showed that only 8% of males fail to impregnate their partners when they are under the age of 25 while 15% fail after the age of 35!


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog... keep it up sweetie! Mom... ps I cannot figure out how to post other than anonymous LOL!

    ReplyDelete