Friday, March 17, 2017

Guess what today is!? Its trigger day!! This means I will give myself a shot tonight that will start the process for egg retrieval! It will take 36 hours for the eggs to mature after the shot is given so its very time sensitive. I have 25 follicles that are developing and we are anticipating at least 10 eggs at retrieval but probably more which is great :-) So Sunday is the big day. I will have the surgical procedure at 10am so I will try to post on here an update before that. Im still doing well- just a pretty bad headache which I am thinking is because I had to take one of my injections early today that I was taking at bedtime- so maybe the nighttime dose has been sparing me of side effects since I am usually asleep after them. The nurse said I will feel pretty uncomfortable for about 10 days after the retrieval so we will see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure things will be fine but still praying regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. Love you. YOU GOT THIS sweetie! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete